STEP 1 :
Submit an inquiry by submitting our contact form. An event specialist will respond to your request within 24 to 48 hours.
An event specialist will send you a detailed questionnaire to ensure expectations are clear. Once the questionnaire is completed, the Chasing Moments team will review and construct a plan based on your specified needs.
A free consultation will be scheduled with an event specialist to discuss your event. The specialist will review event form with you and discuss ideas.
Once client and specialist have developed a plan, an invoice will be constructed and sent to client to review. Once approved by client, a deposit and signed contract is required within 5 days of receiving invoice.
Services will begin once deposit and sign contract are received.
- You must be 18 or older to book an event with Chasing Moments Event Planning.
- Your event is NOT BOOKED until a DEPOSIT is received.
- All events require a 50% security deposit before services are rendered. Payment plans are available if needed. Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE!
- Should the date of an event change, Chasing Moments Event Planning will make the best possible effort to accommodate the new date. New date requests are not guaranteed.
- A contract must be signed before any event is facilitated to ensure the safety of staff and party participants.
- Due to COVID, we do not facilitate events with more than 150 people.
- Chasing Moments Event Planning assumes NO responsibility or liability for accidents or damages caused during your event.
- Chasing Moments Event Planning is not responsible for clean-up services after the event is facilitated. Clean-up services can be provided at an additional fee and can be added to your event package.
- All events and prop rentals that are booked within 7 days from event date will be charged a fee of $200 for rush services.
- Client assumes all responsibly for damaged or loss rental items when renting from Chasing Moments Event Planning and will be charged according to the price of the product. Client has 30 days from rental date to provide funds for damaged or loss items or legal actions will be initiated.
- Delivery of props are available for an additional fee.
- No alterations can be made to props rented. All items must be returned in their original condition.
- All items rented must be returned within 1 business day of the original rental date.
- Prop rental invoice must be fulfilled 10 days prior to event date. If payment is not received in full 10 days prior, prop rental will be immediately canceled and deposit will NOT be returned.
- NO REFUNDS will be given after contract is signed regardless of the circumstance. Products for events are ordered in advance and cannot be returned.
- You have 24 hours after signing the contract to cancel event with full refund returned.
- Chasing Moments Event Planning is NOT responsible for events canceled by venues or vendors.
- If your event is canceled by Chasing Moments Event Planning due to unforeseen circumstances, the client's invoice for services will be returned within 30 days via original transaction process.
- Chasing Moments Event Planning has the right to refuse service for inappropriate behavior, violation of polices, and/or breach of contract. No refund will be provided in these circumstances.
- The client uses any services, products, and rentals procured from Chasing Moments Event Planning at their own risks. Chasing Moments Event Planning is not responsible for any injuries, accidents, damages, or losses incurred by renting or using services by this organization.
- Chasing Moments Event Planning is not responsible for individuals that get sick from catering services. Insurance for events is available at an additional cost.
- If services are rendered to the client, Chasing Moments Event Planning is granted permission to take and use: photographs and/or digital images of client and event participants for use in news releases and/or educational materials. These materials might include printed or electronic publications, Web sites, or other electronic communications. Client further agree that their name and identity may be revealed in descriptive text or commentary in connection with the image(s). Client authorizes the use of these images without compensation. All negatives, prints, digital reproductions shall be the property of Chasing Moments Event Planning.
- PayPal, Zelle, Cashapp, and credit card transactions are all acceptable payment methods. No other payment options are available at this time.